RN, LPN and APRN Opportunities at HFSC
Nurses on our team thrive in a collaborative and innovative community committed to continual personal and professional development. We empower patient care teams through unit-based partnership councils that guide clinical decisions. Our clinical ladders development program has been designed to keep the expert nurse in direct patient care, facilitate career advancement and recognize leadership excellence.
RN Workplace Incentives
As an RN at Hospital for Special Care (HFSC), make a difference and help patients regain happy and independent lives by joining our staff of dedicated caregivers. We offer:
- Competitive sign on bonus eligible for select positions
- Flexible schedule of 8 or 12 hour shifts
- Opportunity to forge relationships with patients
- Successfully deliver highly specialized clinical care in a unique patient care environment
- Work Only Weekends (WOW) Program -12 hour shifts
- Opportunities available for LPNs and graduate
Schedule a Call!
Get to know our team. Schedule a chat with our patient care team and learn more about our patients and your future co-workers!*
*A chat with our care team is not considered an interview. Qualified, prospective candidate must complete an online employment application here before being considered as an applicant for an employment opportunity. Hospital for Special Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.