Certified Nursing Assistants at HFSC
Nursing assistants are an integral part of our everyday dedication in providing the best care possible for our patients. At HFSC, Nursing assistants are able to learn from knowledgeable and experienced peers and teammates in a collaborative environment that’s committed to continual personal and professional development.
CNA Workplace Incentives
As a CNA at HFSC, make a difference and help patients regain happy and independent lives by joining our staff of dedicated caregivers.
- Competitive sign on bonus eligible for select positions
- Forge relationships with patients and focus on providing expert care in a fulfilling, fast-paced
- Opportunities available for Patient Support Assistants and Nursing Students too!
- Work Only Weekends (WOW) Program -12 hour shifts
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarships available
Schedule a Call!
Get to know our team. Schedule a chat with our patient care team and learn more about our patients and your future co-workers!*
*A chat with our care team is not considered an interview. Qualified, prospective candidate must complete an online employment application here before being considered as an applicant for an employment opportunity. Hospital for Special Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.